Ticker

Friday, August 27, 2010

I finally hit the TWO-TEENS!!!

WOOOT!!!  I am now 219!!! I haven't weighed this little in 5 years.  Not that it is really "this little" but definitely better than the last 5 years.  I am now down 39 pounds with 69 to go to my first major goal of 150- which will be 108 pounds lost.  Ultimately I want to go to 140 which will be 118 pounds lost. 

I am so close to ONEDERLAND!! My goal is to hit 199 or less by Thanksgiving.  I just keep thinking about it and thinking about it. I want so badly to be healthy and fit.  Next summer I want to be at the pool without being self conscious.  I want to chase a ball around the yard or ride bikes with Noodle - my little guy who is turning 7 in December.  I am also looking forward to getting off Metformin and my blood pressure medication of Losartan.  Fitness is what I want- looking good will just be a benefit of that!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete