Ticker

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hiatus

I have been on a diet hiatus. I am just overwhelmed with life, short on funds for really investing in products and foods that could help. I have to make do with what I have.

I have been intermittently walking with friends, but haven't been all week. I haven't had that "snap" happen and I don't know what it is going to take. I hate being overweight. I hate running short of breath. I hate not being able to do physically exerting activities with the kids. I hate the way I look in clothes and naked. So, WHY can't I just get disciplined?

I guess when I say I am desperate, I am just not desperate enough. I am praying for God to just put in me a desire to eat healthy and remove my desire for unhealthy cravings and to remove my desire to overeat. I saw God remove the desire to drink from my husband after 12 years of praying for that. If God can do that, then surely he can remove from me the desire to overeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment