Ticker

Monday, August 10, 2009

Stuck

I am still 253 pounds. I am angry at myself because I know I am not playing by the rules, yet I am hoping for a change on the scale. I have only been walking about 3 times a week and I haven't been tracking my food very well.

One thing I know is that I need to eat less carbs. I am addicted to carbs. It makes up most of my diet. I can't live on fruit and eggs. LOL I am going to make out a menu ahead of time and then follow it because I know most of the time my bad choices are because I wait until I am hungry to figure out what I am going to eat. So at that point it is about whatever is quickest and I am not creative when I feel "starved." I also need to make sure I don't get to that "starving" feeling. As a diabetic I need to keep my blood sugar steady through the day and having extreme highs and lows is not good.

So, my goal for this next 7 days is to eat by a menu with measured and calculated portions. I will also continue to walk at the track.

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment