Ticker

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today was weigh in day!!!

I weighed in this morning and I am down SEVEN pounds!!! Woohooooo!!! I know it was some water weight, but TOM is here and it still showed a 7 pound loss. I can't wait until next week's weigh in!!!

I am using http://www.fitday.com/ to track my food. My goal is to be under 50% carbs each day, but that doesn't happen most days. I imagine as I keep going and discovering better snacks etc that I will get that under control.

I am on my way to Onederland!!!

2 comments:

  1. Mary...thanks for following my blog. I'm so glad to have found yours! We seem to be living parallel lives. I started weight watchers last June, lost about 30lbs between June and Sep, then stopped. and now I've gained back about 7lbs. I need a good kick in the pants to get me back on track! our weight is almost identical and I want to lose about another 100lbs. I even started a weight loss blog last year, but haven't publicly shared it with anyone. I quit blogging on it last summer as well. I'll be keeping up with you! And again, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...here's the blog. I think I might move it over to blogger at some point though.

    http://marcysmusings.webs.com/apps/blog/

    ReplyDelete