Ticker

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Down dooby do down, down........

Down to 228.6 - wooooooot!!! Second mini goal reached 7/20/10

Next stop 199 - aka ONEDERLAND!!  Mini goal number three is to get to Onederland weighing 199 or less.  29 pounds to go.  I am hoping I will be there by 10/21/10.

I am continuing to count and log calories at http://www.fitday.com/ My profile is public if you want to see how much food I eat and what I am eating while losing an average of 2.4 pounds a week!  TXMary2 is my screenname.

My mother has lost 12 pounds!!!  She is doing great!  She bought a treadmill.  I went over to give it a whirl tonight and walked 21 mintues at an incline of 2.5 while going 3.0 to 3.5 mph.  I sweatted, huffed and puffed and felt good!  I was a little annoyed when Fitday said I only burned 98 calories!! Seems like a lot of effort to burn so little, but as the ladies at 3 Fat Chicks forums reminded me - I am in this for health and to get fit and toned, not necessarily just to "burn calories."  I don't know what I would do without such a great group of supportive strangers at 3FC! They are a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment