Ticker

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Going down please!

OK- I have been experimenting with weighing everyday to see how my weight flucuates based on my calories, water and exercise the day before as well as how my weight behaves during TOM.

On June 16th I was 238.2 and today I am 232.0  - that's 6.2 pounds lost. Total lost since April 21st - 26 pounds.   I need to speed things up to 8-10 pounds a month.  This last week I have kept my calories in the 1600 range instead of the 1800-2000 range that I am allowed.  I can also step up the exercise and see what happens.

My biggest focus right now is getting into ONEDERLAND! I am 33 pounds away and I'd like to be there before Halloween!  That seems so far off, but I need to have the patience.  Even though I have been gaining weight each year for the last 14 years and abusing my body with unhealthy foods and no exercise, it is amazing how quickly it can be undone.  ONE YEAR and 100 pounds can come off - after 14 years of abuse - as someone on 3FC recently said, that is freaking amazing.  So, would I like to be 140-150 today, yes, but I need to take this one day at a time and love my body by not overfeeding it and giving it healther foods.  I still don't make the healthiest choices, but I am weighing and measuring and eating reasonable servings for the most part.  As long as I am in my calorie range it is a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment