Ticker

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Starting Over

Well, I have gained back 24 of the 44 pounds that I lost.  For a net lost of 20 stinking pounds. If I sound mad, I am.  I am mad at myself and mad at food for tasting good. I am mad at sugar, to which I am addicted. 

I weighed myself today and I am 238 pounds.  I am embarrassed and angry.

So, today I am starting over.  It is the worst possible time of year to start over, but I am doing it anyway.  I will begin exercise TODAY.  I will begin weighing and measuring my food, again.  I will track my calories. 

I am going to use this blog to log my food and feelings about each day.  Perhaps by doing this, I can stay aware of what I am feeling when I want to binge.

Breakfast:

1/2 cup coffee with one tablespoon creamer 35 calories
2 eggs 140
2 slices bacon 80
2 slices toast without butter 140

Tonight I will be back to post the rest of my day.

3 comments:

  1. You should update this blog. Especially add some pictures to your sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should update this blog. Especially add some pictures to your sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete