Ticker

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Another Good Week

So, last Saturday I weighed 222.6 and today I am 219.0 so that is a 3.6 pound loss.  Woot! Makes me happy. 

My calories this week have been under 1600 each day.  Surprisingly, there were only a couple of times when I fantasized about gorging on a buffet or eating a whole cheesecake.  Seriously, I didn't feel many pangs or have to white knuckle it too much.

I only exercised three times because I was just super busy and we had some rain, which kept me indoors.  I have been really focusing on protein and trying to keep my carbs below 50% of my intake each day. It isn't easy, especially when I need to buy groceries, like today.  My only option for breakfast this morning is eggs because today is shopping day. 

My one indulgence that I don't feel guilty about is Hershey's Special Dark bars.  They are only 180 a serving and I will eat them whenever my calorie allowance has room!  Dark chocolate is good for you anyway - wink, wink !

I plan to stay on track and am praying I will be in Onederland by mid June.  I really, really need that victory.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You are absolutely amazing! What an inspiration! I look forward to watching you shrink!!! I'm following you from HHM - I have a weight loss blog also: http://changingmylife-onerollatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete