Ticker

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Feeling good!

Right now I am feeling good and invigorated. I got up about 6:20 this morning. Logged on to 3FC, had my coffee, did some laundry. Then I went for a 25 minute walk around the neighborhood before it got too hot in this Texas summer! I am still sweating as I type this - LOL. I am enjoying a Yoplait fruit smoothie and it is YUMMY!

I am taking the kids to the pool this afternoon and I will get more exercise there. TOM showed up yesterday and I am .4 up from my official last weigh day. I hope he leaves soon. I despise him. I need every bit of encouragement available and being up .4 annoys me. Small stuff I know, but I have 85 pounds to go to get to my first MAJOR goal. The more and more I think about it I don't want that to be the stopping point. I think I really want to get to 135 and a size 8 or maybe a 6 with today's large sizes. All I know is I would like to say GOOD BYE to all the clothes in my closet and get a complete new wardrobe. Once I get to my goal weight I don't ever want to look back.

Something really heavy on my mind lately is that I want another baby, but I don't want to get pregnant until I am at goal. I know that sounds crazy because with pregnancy comes weight gain, however, I feel this time around I would really be ok. I would continue to exercise through the pregnancy (like with my first pregnancy), I would be eating better, more energetic and wiser! My last pregnancy I only gained 22 pounds and it was all off by the time I went home from the hospital. Of course I was already overweight when I started. I don't know...I am just going to keep praying about it. My husband says no, but he knows the desire of my heart and he may change his mind later. I just really feel that I want to have one more child. I am not done.

No comments:

Post a Comment