Ticker

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Measurements

On April 22, 2010 - the day I started my new journey of healthy living I measured my chest, waist, hips and biceps.  I meausred again today.  I lost 1 inch on my waist, 1 inch on my biceps, 3.5 inches on my chest and 3 inches on my hips.  At first I thought the chest and hips couldn't be right, but now that I think about it, it makes sense.  My pants are only slightly more comfy in the waist, but generously comfy on hips and butt area.  Bras are fitting better too so I guess it is right.  I plan on measuring again in July.

Calories are going well this week so far.  Also, I took the kids to the pool and while I was there I purposefully treaded water and doggy paddled around.  I consider it moderate exercise.  I am praying for at least a 2 pound loss on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment