Ticker

Saturday, July 18, 2009

I didn't quit!

I intended to update by now, but the week has flown by. I have not weighed in again because it is that "time of the month" and I don't want to get discouraged if I haven't lost anything if you know what I mean. So, I am waiting until said time passes. Because of said time, I have been having cravings and it has been a really HARD week. I have struggled with writing things down because I have been doing more "grazing." Also, I only walked 3 times in the last week because we have all had things going on. I am hoping to walk tonight, even if I have to go alone.

I am about to go out of town on Tuesday for 5 days and I am anxious about that. I am bringing a case of water with me and plenty of healthy snacks to help keep me on track. The hotel probably has a fitness center so I am hoping to hit the treadmill whenever possible or maybe just swimming laps.

If I decide to weigh in Monday then I will be here with an update, otherwise it may not be until I return from my trip. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment