Ticker

Monday, July 6, 2009

Weigh Day

I weighed in this morning at 250. That's 2 more pounds down for a total of 10 since June 17th. I am trying to be more excited, but I was really hoping to be below that 250 mark! Oh well, two pounds is fine. It would be ideal for me if I could lose 3 pounds per week for a total of 12 per month then by the end of the year I would be 3/4 to my goal.

I am going to reduce my calories by 100 per day and look for some more lower calorie snacks to keep my blood sugar level between meals. I am also entertaining thoughts of doing an exercise video or two at home each week in addition to walking with the girls.

I found some great tasting sugar free popsicles at Super Walmart. They are the "Popcicle" brand and they are only 15 calories each. They do not taste sugar free! I am also having plain (except for sea salt) pop corn as a snack. Popcorn keeps my fingers busy while I watch TV. LOL I have started only eating one piece at a time instead of grabbing a handful at a time. One in my mouth at a time slows me down and allows me to feel fuller faster because I am eating slower. Anything to trick myself!

This morning's breakfast was an apple and a plain blueberry bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment