Ticker

Friday, July 3, 2009

Eating Out

I ate out tonight. It was kind of scary, but I think I did well. I drank ice water with lemon. I ate a garden salad. It was not huge and it had tomatoes, onions, carrots and egg over iceberg lettuce. I got Blue Cheese dressing on the side and just dipped my fork in the dressing before taking a bite from the salad. I only used about half of the dressing in the little cup by doing it that way, thus cutting down on the calories that dressing can load onto a salad.

In addition to the salad I had 5 chicken drumettes. They were yummy. I guestimated on the calories at 100 a piece. I don't care if I am right or wrong. I have had a very good day calorie wise and I treaded water for quite a while at the pool today. Nothing that got my heart rate up, but I was moving!

All in all I feel good about today. Tomorrow I may dust off an old exercise video and see if I can keep up. Monday is weigh in and I am hoping to see at least 2 more pounds gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment