Ticker

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Anxious

Tomorrow is weigh in day!  Last week was only .8 of a pound and I attributed it to TOM who showed up Tuesday and disappeared by Wednesday afternoon.  So, it may not have been real!  Now I am stressing about weighing tomorrow.  All week I have been on the high end of my calorie range because of cravings that again, I am attributing to TOM.  They have subsided these last couple of days and I haven't felt so out of control hungry.

I have been implementing some minor exercise.  I have taken some walks around the block these last few days with Noodle.  Sometimes we go twice.  Yesterday I walked the block AND mowed the lawn and mowing the lawn got me out of breath and sweating!!!  I am counting it as cardio! LOL  Also, I have done some exercises on my arms with my dumbells.  Today I did some situps/crunches.  I am just doing a little at a time and doing what I can and trying to push myself just a little.  I don't want to injure myself or over do it and get out of control hungry from it. 

Anyway, I am hoping for a loss tomorrow!  I'll be back with a report.

No comments:

Post a Comment