Ticker

Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's going good.

I forgot to write in Wednesday! I lost 3 more pounds- total of 8 now!  2 pounds away from my first mini goal.

I am halfway through week 3 and it is going good. I feel good, have energy and I am sleeping normally.  My blood sugar was 146 today, 148 yesterday and 141 on Thursday.  I expect to be in the 130's next week!  Yeah! 

I am looking forward to weighing in on Wednesday.  I am expecting TOM soon so hopefully it won't affect my weight. I am drinking lots of water.  Eating a few almonds everytime I feel like I need something - I am sure that is helping with my blood sugars and keeping them from spiking high and low. 

Not really exercising yet. I can't decide what to do.  The weather is getting hot here so walking isn't really going to work for me.  Getting hot makes me ANGRY, frustrated and I want to cry. I am too fat for outdoor activity in the Texas heat.  I have some weights so I think I might start using those for my triceps and biceps and then I'll do floor exercises like leg lifts, sit ups and squats.  I can walk and run up and down the stairwell too.  I have some exercise videos, but I am not a fan. LOL  Perhaps when I am down 30 pounds I will give those a go.

Foods I added/tried this week:

Nutri-grain Eggo Waffles (yummy) with strawberries and half of 1/4 cup of syrup
Cottage cheese and peaches
Chicken "breaded" with corn flakes - baked - was super yummy!

I'll be back Wednesday with weigh in results.

No comments:

Post a Comment