Ticker

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Today's Weigh In

I only lost .8 - darn TOM is ruining it for me!!!  I am trying to give myself a pep talk- that .8 is better than nothing or heaven forbid, gaining!  Still, only 3 weeks in to not have what I deem to be a significant loss is upsetting to me.  Apparently, TOM can prevent quite a bit of loss and supposedly when it is gone I will have a nice drop.  I hope so. 

I am just going to stay on plan and keep drinking lots of water.  Also, this week I am adding a little "movement" to my days.  Yesterday I moved around the backyard with Noodle for 6 minutes. I jogged, I skipped, I moved my arms in jabbing motions, did walking lunges etc until I lost my breath.  6 minutes sounds pathetic, but that is something.  I am going to go for longer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment